Get your free website from Spanglefish

Useful Contacts

Wiltshire Council

To report problems to the council register with ‘My Wiltshire’ at:


or contact Customer Services on 0800 222323

To report fly tipping: 0300 4560100

Rubbish and Recycling information: 0300 456 0102


Nicola Clark (6314) - Police Community Support Officer
CPT South Team 2 Wilton

Emergency number - 999

Non emergency number - 101


To enquire about a power cut or report damage to power lines, etc. call 105


St Catherine's Church (Parish of Wilton)

    Rector (Revd. Mark Wood): 01722 742571

    Deacon (Revd. Sue Porter): 01722 331314

    Parish Secretary (Mrs Christine Matthews): 01722 742393

Victoria and Albert Pub - www.victoriaandalbert.org

Click for Map
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement